I'm an ex-art student and aspiring novelist. This blog is a random assortment of photos and musings about art, creativity, politics & culture that I find interesting or inspiring (and they are usually not mine unless I say so).
Interspersed are some things about being healthy (90% of the time I'm a plant-based vegan and the other 10% is for booze and dessert) & I'm too lazy to create a separate blog just for fitblr stuff (if you must know i'm 5'3 and my UGW is 107-110). I like yoga.
Ask me anything
Permalink (273 notes)
funny but real
Fuck NO! Fetishization: Exoticism
Permalink (6 notes)
You were never really my friend. I was nothing more than potential pussy to you.